Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 3- Need to Number 2

So today's run was not so good because about 1/2 a mile into it I had to take a duece.  I pressed so I ran 3 miles, rather than the scheduled 4, but that was not that productive.  The parts I did run were not that quick.  I'm not sure if it was the abundance of Thai food yesterday, or the home brew beer I drank last night (2 pints since they have to brew in big bottles) but I will have to look out for that.

On the way back into the house to... ahem... take care of business, I stepped on the dog.  She has no idea how close she came to getting shat on.

Need to look up ways to prevent needing to shit during, or immediately following a run.  What a pleasant blog I am writing.

1 comment:

  1. That's nasty, Matt. My uncaffeinated brain isn't ready for this level of nastiness yet.

    ReplyDelete