Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The runner returns.... slowly.

So it has been about 3 weeks since the last entry, and the last run.  This morning was PAINFUL.  Not literally.  I mean a little stiffness/ soreness. But I dragged ass out of bed, sweat like a pig, and it felt like I was sweating out Crisco.  Need to get back on the bal and focus on daily hydration and ACTUALLY running!
This would not be the first time that I have fallen off the wagon or lost a marathon fee.  However, I feel like at my age I'm at a turning point where I have to get into an active habit now, or I'll end up like the lard-asses I see around Corpus Christi.  More importantly, that my health will be affected and I'll miss out on something with my son.
In any case, let's hope I'm back tomorrow and I can get a few runs in while we're in NY next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment